Policy And Disclaimer Regarding Unsolicited Materials
If our mission and our themes resonate with you, and you feel you have a project that may be of interest, we offer the opportunity in the first instance to contact us providing a brief introduction about yourself, the status of your project and its relevance to our mission. This would be considered a query ("Query").
If your Query intrigues us, we may - but are not obliged to - continue correspendence with you and ask for further information from you for the purposes if determining whether we can establish a relationship.
Aeonic has a policy that neither it nor any of its agents or employees shall accept or consider any unsolicited materials, ideas or suggestions, including a premise, story, treatment, script or other materials of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Materials”). You may not submit Unsolicited Materials to Aeonic via any means (including, without limitation, via phone, mail, fax or email).
We ask you explicitely not to sent any Unsolicited Materials in any form to Aeonic or any of its agents or employees, either as part of your Query or in any correspodence, without our express prior consent. The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstandings if your original work seems similar to an Aeonic project since many works and submissions are based on the same or similar ideas.
In The Event Of Submission Of Unsoliticed Materials
If you choose to disregard this policy and you submit Unsolicited Materials, then regardless of anything to the contrary stated in your Unsolicited Materials, the following terms shall apply:
- You acknowledge that you are making this submission voluntarily and Aeonic has no obligation to you of any kind.
- You represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive creator, author and owner the Unsolicited Materials, and that to your knowledge no one else has any right to it.
- You acknowledge that other persons including other Aeonic associates, collaborators or employees may have submitted to Aeonic or to others or made public, or may hereafter originate and submit or make public, similar or identical Materials which Aeonic shall have the right to use, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation in the event of such other similar or identical Materials.
- You agree that your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Aeonic without any compensation to you and you hereby assign the full right to use the Unsolicited Materials and that Aeonic will have all rights to subsequent development, use, or adaptation of the Unsolicited Materials. You hereby waive any right of approval, any claim to compensation or benefit, any claim to further use of the Unsolicited Materials, or anything derived from the Unsolicited Materials, and any claim arising out of any use of the Unsolicited Materials, other than as may be subsequently agreed upon in writing.
- You agree that Aeonic may use or redistribute the Unsolicited Materials for any purpose and in any way.
- You agree that there is no obligation for Aeonic to review the Unsolicited Materials.
- You agree that there is no obligation to keep any Unsolicited Materials confidential.
- You acknowledge and agree that Aeonic is not obliged to return Unsolicited Materials to you.
- You release Aeonic, its subsidiaries and assigns, and any of its employees or agents, from any liability, loss or damage which may arise as a result of its access to Unsolicited Materials.
Please do not send outlines, treatments, screenplays, looks-books or large attachments in your initial query. If your proposal intrigues us we will correspond in due course.